Hebron 16QT Portable Refrigerator - Efficient Car Fridge-Freezer
These portable refrigerators/freezers provide excellent cooling in the harshest of temperatures. The power consumption is optimal. They are lightweight. You can carry them with you on your camping, fishing trips or family picnics. These refrigerators/freezers are well insulated to keep food and drinks cool for long periods of time even when the unit is not plugged in. Put the high performance compressor to test. There is a USB port in the control panel/digital display to power small devices. The unit can cool unto -4F.Features:
- Portable Fridge Or Freezer: Take a refrigerator or mini chest freezer with you on your next trip - just plug in and the chiller's adjustable temperature can reach -4 degree F(-20 degree C). Ideal for use in cars, trucks, RV campers, boats and vans, the 15L (16 Quart) mini fridge measures 22.4 x 12.6 x 10.2 inches, and fits 20 soda cans.
- App Control: You can download our APP from the Apple or Google store. Alternatively, the product manual has the QR code printed on the cover. You can control the temperature, monitor the voltage, battery power and the operating mode through the APP on your bluetooth-enabled mobile device.
- Lightweight and Portable: Weighing just 21.2 lbs, the lightweight car refrigerator features built-in handles on each side, making it easily portable for travel, camping and trips off-grid.
- Battery Protection: The mini ice-free chest freezer features 3 levels of car battery drain protection and an efficient compressor. Ideal for use with a small solar system.
- Tough and Strong: Made of durable plastic with high-density foam insulation, the travel fridge freezer has a digital control panel with vibration-resistant design.
- Molded Handles: The handles are molded into the refrigerator, which makes it very easy to carry and transport. This also prevents the handles from breaking/falling off over time.
- High Performance: The compressor can cool to -4 F. The refrigerator is built with 400MM of insulation. If the power is off, it takes 72 hours for the temperature to rise from 14 to 32 F.
- Size and Capacity: HPR-15Q - 15 QT, fits 20 soda cans; HPR-23Q - 21 QT, fits 30 soda cans.