Gibson Performance 619693 Axle Back Dual Exhaust System Fits 11-18 Explorer
Exhaust System Kit
Axle Back Dual Exhaust System
Axle Back Dual Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.25in. Tubing; 4x9x13 in. Oval Body; 2.5in. Center In/2.25 in. Center Outlet; 4in. Round Tip; Exits Behind Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Behind Rear Tire
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 13.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow CFT Stainless Performance Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Black Ceramic Stainless Round Slash-Cut Intercooled Weld On Tips
- Incl. All Hardware/Factory Style Hangers
- Hassle Free Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Add some style to your Explorer with a Gibson Exhaust System. Gibson Exhaust Systems are designed and Dyno tuned to get the most out of your vehicle. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.