Gibson Performance 66565B Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5in. Tubing; 4x9x18in. Oval Body; 3in. Center In/2.25 in. Dual Out; 4 in. Slash-Cut Clamp-On Tip; Exit Straight Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tube Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow CFT Stainless Performance Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Black Ceramic Rolled Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Incl. All Hardware/Factory Style Hangers
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Don't waste a split second! The Black Elite Series displays performance and style by giving you the ultimate choice where there's no need to decide. Take on adventure with the Black Elite Series Split Rear. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black ceramic finish applied with Gibson's formulated process exclusive only to the Black Elite Series. For increased style and Performance, the series pushes the sound through our proven stainless steel Superflow Muffler giving you a rich deeper tone. With this perfect combination, Gibson Performance exceeds expectations with the ability to offer quality and style beating their competitors while being made in the USA. The Black Elite Series offers hassle-free bolt on installation and lifetime limited warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.