Gibson Performance 91000B Honda Talon Dual Exhaust
Exhaust System Kit
Honda Talon Dual Exhaust
Honda Talon Dual Exhaust; Side x Side; 2.25 in. Stainless Tubing; 4 in. Black Ceramic/T304 Stainless; Dual Wall Slash-Cut Tips; Clamp On;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel oils and fluids battery posts terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles vehicle parts and accessories both new and as replacements. When being serviced these vehicles generate used oil waste fluids grease fumes and particulates all known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects and reproductive harm.
- Muffler Features Louvered And Chambered Design
- No Internal Packing
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor
- Incl. All Hardware
- Hassle Free Bolt-On Installation
- Lowest Sound Level On The Market
You purchased your muscle car for a reason. Now, Gibson gives you a powerful Exhaust System that screams performance. You can expect a deep powerful exhaust rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains when you put the pedal to the metal! Gibson Muffler actually tunes your exhaust by using resonance chambers, directional louvered tuning ports and angular induction to draw exhaust gases into the muffler and expel it at a higher velocity that delivers optimum power. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.