Gibson Performance 98026 Polaris UTV Dual Exhaust
Exhaust System Kit
Polaris UTV Dual Exhaust
Polaris UTV Dual Exhaust; Side x Side; 2.25 in. Stainless Steel Tubing; 4 in. Black Ceramic Intercooled Exhaust Tips;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tube Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Muffler Features Louvered And Chambered Design
- Black Ceramic Intercooled Tips
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor
- Aftermarket Tuner Not Required
- Black Ceramic Stainless Intercooled Slash-Cut Tips
- Lowest Sound Level On The Market
- One Year Limited Warranty
Compliment your Polaris Ranger RZR XP 1000 Turbo with our Gibson Twin Black Ceramic Rear Exit Exhaust. Get an extra increase of 2-4 rear wheel horsepower, 3-5 more foot pounds of torque. With Gibsons non-packed mufflers you can guarantee a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicles lifetime. An advantage to our non-restrictive muffler means quicker spooling and unleashing of the power the Turbo RZR has to offer. Finished off with a personalized black powder coated rear beauty plate and black Ceramic 4-inch intercooled tips. All necessary hardware is included for a complete hassle free bolt on installation. Tested with a decibel reading of 96 dbs per the SAEJ 1287 testing procedure. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.