Lumitec SeaBlaze Quattro LED Underwater Light, White/Blue
You'll only need to drill four small holes in your hull or transom to install one of these surface-mount underwater lights.
Illuminate the water under and around your boat for nighttime fishing or a dramatic effect for dockside parties. The Dual Color SeaBlaze Quattro LED Underwater Light by Lumitec Lighting features Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) that operate at a low temperature, use little energy, are vibration-resistant, long-lasting and operate on your boat's DC voltage system. You'll get more than 2,000 lumens with a multi-mode output (different light intensities) that also includes cross fading (as one color fades out, the other color fades in). The marine-grade bronze alloy housing is designed for an underwater service life of more than 50 years and the circuitry is totally self-contained so all you need to do for mounting is drill three small holes for the mounting screws and a 1/2" hole for the power cord.
- Dual color (white and blue) multi-mode output
- Cross fading between the colors
- Marine-grade bronze alloy housing resists corrosion
- Includes mounting hardware
- Amperage: 2.1 Amps at 12 Volts DC, 1.1 Amps at 24 Volts DC
- Color: White, Blue
- Dimensions: 3.85" Diameter X 0.71" Depth
- Light Output: 2000 Lumens
- Material: Bronze
- Mounting Hardware: Four #10 x 1.5" Silicon Bronze Screws, 1 Wire Strain Relief
- Type: Underwater Light
- Voltage: 10-30 Volts DC
- Warranty: Three Years from Manufacturer Defects