Winegard - 80800 ConnecT 2.0 WF2 (WF2-335) Wi-Fi Extender for RVs
- Keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection and expanded coverage
- Setup Requirements: Wireless 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz network, computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser
- Simple setup with step-by-step onscreen instructions for connecting all your mobile devices, computers, smart tvs, gaming controls, and more
- Approved Providers: ATAnd T, Version
- Dimensions: 16″ diameter, 8″ height, 3.75 lbs.
- Advanced WiFi protected access (WPA and WPA2-PSK), guest network access, double firewall protection (SPI and NAT), and denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention.
Details: Keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi networks while traveling in your RV with the Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WF2. Stream live TV and gaming services, access route navigation, and connect computers at maximum available speeds wherever the road may take you. It's all housed in a rugged, low-profile dome that's easy to install on your RV's roof. The high-performance ConnecT 2.0 WF2 Wi-Fi extender offers maximum security while capturing available Wi-Fi signals for a consistent, reliable, and secure mobile internet connection at the fastest speed possible. More powerful than a smartphone or hotspot device, the ConnecT 2.0 WF2 makes it easy to connect to accessible Wi-Fi hotspots, such as at RV parks, camping sites, restaurants, coffee shops, truck stops, and more — expanding your Wi-Fi coverage inside your RV from farther away. Easy to set up, simply follow the step-by-step onscreen instructions, scan for and select a Wi-Fi network, and then connect your mobile devices, computers, smart TVs, gaming controls, and more to secure Wi-Fi in seconds. It's also great for using Wi-Fi Calling and VoIP services to make phone calls when cell coverage is weak. Always secure, the ConnecT 2.0 WF2 offers advanced Wi-Fi protected access (WPA and WPA2-PSK), double Firewall protection (SPI and NAT), denial of service (DoS) attack prevention, plus a separate guest network access option. The ConnecT 2.0 WF2 installs on the roof of your RV with included mounting hardware and a 20-foot power cable. The unit measures 16 inches in diameter and 8 inches tall. Designed and manufactured in the USA, it's backed by a 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty on parts and 1-year warranty on labor. Winegard is a leading US designer and manufacturer of more than 1,000 different world class antenna products for the home, RVs, trucking industry, boating, and tailgating parties — including antennas for TV, direct to home satellite services, 4G LTE cellular, and Wi-Fi networks.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 18.2 x 8.8 inches